We are different. Not your usual healthcare organisation, OneMedicalGroup is family owned and committed to reshaping care to improve lives through our four distinct divisions of OneProperty, OneWellness, OnePrimaryCare and OneWorkforce. We have grown from a start up in 2004 to a multi-site, multi-disciplinary organisation but have always kept our roots here at Bank Top Farm, in West Yorkshire. Bank Top Farm, is the home of our central support team and our company mascot Uno The Sheep who represents our heritage and our dedicated OneMedicalGroup flock which now covers 12 different geographies, many care disciplines and is growing[RB1] .
Through our in house accredited training and development team, we offer a professional environment to allow you to be the best you can be across a whole range of services and divisions. Join a progressive team willing to challenge tradition and create innovative healthcare solutions to help support the NHS.
* Excellent financial package
* Support for professional development and clinical supervision
* NHS pension
* Study leave and development bursary
* Personal professional development time
* In house mandatory training and professional development resource
* Opportunities for networking within a wider group of likeminded professionals
* Portfolio careers
* Group wide engagement events.
* Regular social events and team bonding events.
* A chance to forge a career you love
We believe in supporting the development of talented individuals and in 'growing our own'. As such we offer study bursaries along with opportunities for personal development and study leave for all staff. We offer apprenticeships and in-house training and development through One Workforce
Please click here to visit NHS Jobs and view our current vacancies.
If you want to know more please contact us on 0113 284 3158 or email@example.com to find out more.